Join us today by uploading all the necessary and valid documents. Once you submit one of our recruitment consultations will be in touch.
Respond directly to a vacancy online or on our various social platforms. A profile will then be setup by our experienced recruitment advisors who will then contact you.
- No DBS – You will be prompted to complete & pay for the application online.
- 3rd party DBS registered for the update service – No further action required ( to register your DBS for update service please click here )
All applicants will be contacted by a Recruitment consultant to complete the following procedures:
- Initial pre-interview questions and vetting.
- A face to face Interview will be arranged
- Supply of application form for completion prior to the interview
(if not completed online)
Meet your Interviewer
You will attend a face to face interview with a trained/qualified interviewer
- Original Right to work documents will be scanned and validated with an ID scan.
- Copy of 3rd party DBS registered with the update service will be certified and scanned.
- Completed application form will be reviewed to validate employment history and experience.
- Eligibility documents will be reviewed and scanned – Proof of National Insurance & Proof of address.
- Original qualification certificates and training documents will be scanned.
Meet the Compliance Team
- All documents received from the interview will be checked and appended to your agency profile.
- References will be sent out for completion and upon verification added to your profile.
- All additional compliance requirements will be requested in line with client specifications.
- You will be contacted by a compliance officer to welcome and discuss outstanding compliance requirements.
- Qualifications and training certificates will be verified in line with client requirements, or training arranged if outdated/missing.
Ready to Work
- Profile will be cleared to a workable status.
- Your shift administrator will contact you to discuss available vacancies.
- You can download our free Joscocare App to update your availability, book shifts and submit timesheets.
Annual Compliance checks
Annual compliance checks will be completed to ensure you remain compliant and in a working status. You can view your compliance status on the App.